Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,542 members, 100,767 topics. Date:   Sunday 20th of October 2019 11:57 AM

Top Members (October)
Bigkwame : 144 Okasha56789 : 140 Anna : 60 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 Jilak : 40 Pauline : 40 King : 40 Yusif : 40
Top members are most active forum members

valentine special : to my great black shinning ghanian - Romance - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Romance / valentine special : to my great black shinning ghanian (4 Posts | 431 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

valentine special : to my great black shinning ghanian by starstazgh(m) : 2:21 pm On Feb 12

this question was inspired by james bond movies, all those moneypenny ladies that craved for mr bond. here i go: Have you ever ever had a girl or ladies of your own? Have you ever ever had a man of your own? pls kindly answer yes or no..
this is open to both male and female. happy val in advance

Why Going Down On Someone Who Is On Their Period Isn’t Actually Gross   Get Free WhatApp Numbers of Ghana Girls on Ghana Forum   Police Discover Human Part in Church  

Re: valentine special : to my great black shinning ghanian by NanaAma(f) : 2:58 pm On Feb 12

Nice question..Yes! ..Had someone I think was really mine but distance kinda affected our relationship. He graduated when I was in second year so we could not keep up. He was really nice and I forgave after he said he found someone else...cos at least he worth the time we spent togeher

Re: valentine special : to my great black shinning ghanian by starstazgh(m) : 4:32 pm On Feb 12

NanaAma: Nice question..Yes! ..Had someone I think was really mine but distance kinda affected our relationship. He graduated when I was in second year so we could not keep up. He was really nice and I forgave after he said he found someone else...cos at least he worth the time we spent togeher

Great time Nana.

There exist an unusual time in the life of boys/girls or men/ladies that you invested so much resources in a relationship and reality subsequently down on you that you never had a partner. Sometimes the bond you share like your case maybe small but you cherish it till the end of your lifetime just like jack in Titanic.

Re: valentine special : to my great black shinning ghanian by starstazgh(m) : 4:38 pm On Feb 12

NanaAma: Nice question..Yes! ..Had someone I think was really mine but distance kinda affected our relationship. He graduated when I was in second year so we could not keep up. He was really nice and I forgave after he said he found someone else...cos at least he worth the time we spent togeher

great one Nana Aka. There exist a time in life that the bond you share with your partner no matter how so short it might be may last for a very long time. Just like the life of jack in the iconic movie: Titanic.

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 26 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233248354187)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.