Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,783 members, 87,963 topics. Date:   Friday 22nd of February 2019 09:06 PM

HOT VIDEO: Joselyn Dumas Turns Kuami Eugene On With Her Soft A$$ - Music - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Music / HOT VIDEO: Joselyn Dumas Turns Kuami Eugene On With Her Soft A$$ (1 Post | 397 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

HOT VIDEO: Joselyn Dumas Turns Kuami Eugene On With Her Soft A$$ by Bigkwame(m) : 6:13 am On Apr 02

Kuami Eugene during a recent appearance on the latter made on Joselyn Dumas show on Joy Fm was nearly killed when the adorable Ghanaian actress gave her the perfect gift every man would wish for in the actress.

Dumas, who recently joined the Multimedia Group to co-host Joy Fm’s ‘Drive’ with Lexis Bill, decided to dance with Eugene to his hit single ‘Angela’.

READ ALSO: Joselyn Dumas Reveals Her Craziest Sex Fantasy

The two were dancing nicely when the actress/broadcast host decided to change things up as she turned her gargantuan a$$ towards him and started twerking for him.

Eugene could barely handle the massive gift turned towards him.

READ ALSO: Top 6 Ghanaian Female Celebrities I Would Love To Have “Fun” With – Kuami Eugene Reveals

Watch the video below…

A post shared by GHPage•Com (@ghpagedotcom) on
Google Ads

‘Don’t Ask Me DUMB Questions’- Kennedy Agyapong Tells Interviewer (+Video)   I Will Win Ghana’s First Grammy – Blakk Rasta   Here is why Ohemaa Woyeje has resigned as Adom FM presenter  

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 33 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.