Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,778 members, 87,194 topics. Date:   Friday 15th of February 2019 09:24 PM

Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? - Sexuality And Hot Romance - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Sexuality And Hot Romance / Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? (14 Posts | 967 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by gracia(f) : 9:29 pm On Apr 10

These folks are sharing their sexual experience with everyone....Enjoy and feel free to add yours.

Sex in koforidua   How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (Guys Don't Read This)   Gh People, Is Pre-cum(pre-Erupt) A Disorder?  

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Bernise(f) : 10:01 pm On Apr 10

It happened this year, January 15. After he did it, I was happy and thanked him. But when I got back home I saw the consequence. I could not sleep that night coz it was too deep and i had slight bruises. it was the best I had. shocked grin grin

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by emmanuelstm(m) : 2:05 pm On Apr 30

Bernise: It happened this year, January 15. After he did it, I was happy and thanked him. But when I got back home I saw the consequence. I could not sleep that night coz it was too deep and i had slight bruises. it was the best I had. shocked grin grin

So you mean you can only be happy for a deep one ?

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Bernise(f) : 5:09 pm On Apr 30

emmanuelstm:

kiki grin...of course grin

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Bernise(f) : 5:10 pm On Apr 30

emmanuelstm:

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by emmanuelstm(m) : 5:21 pm On Apr 30

Bernise:

Funny girl please inbox me your whatsapp number maybe we can talk sometimes

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by bagofmoney(m) : 12:07 pm On Sep 13

Bernise:

Eiii ghana mbaaa p3 LONG TINZZZ Hahahahahahahaha...The Bigger the Better Huh ;) ;)

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Skytos(m) : 4:31 am On Jun 13

You really enjoyed as date is well noted

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by gracia(f) : 10:40 pm On Jun 24

well he said... baby, that was awesome..best av Eva had

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by WizSurviva(m) : 10:01 am On Jul 01

she waz like...wow,woow wow woo ash like a giggling ambulance` guess wat, she recommended to be eating mhi up every bit of dai cos am hard n can tweak to de max [color=#006600]

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by DeGovernor1(m) : 9:57 am On Dec 16

It was like wow baby is that how sweet s*x is? She added that, I have never enjoyed s*x after meeting five men.i didn't know what s*x really meant until Today. And that was after I gave her 6 straight. Up to date she feels I broke her virginity.

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Sandra(f) : 10:11 am On Dec 16

DeGovernor1: It was like wow baby is that how sweet s*x is? She added that, I have never enjoyed s*x after meeting five men.i didn't know what s*x really meant until Today. And that was after I gave her 6 straight. Up to date she feels I broke her virginity.

Hmm..Sounds good. Are you in Accra?

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Shugahqueen(f) : 5:31 pm On Dec 16

he was like your p*ssy is more sweet than any thing have tasted....

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 7 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.