Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,782 members, 87,739 topics. Date: Wednesday 20th of February 2019 11:57 PM
Are You Single and Searching, Click!
UpGhana Forum / Religion / *Difference between old time church service and modern time church service. (2 Posts | 441 Views)
(1) (Go Down)
*Difference between old time church service and modern time church service. by valkaka(m) : 3:29 am On Sep 04
1. When the choristers of the old time finish singing, the congregation burst into tears because they sang
down the glory, but in the modern, after the Delilahs and Jezebels finish singing, the congregation respond with a clap offering returning Ichabod to Ichabod.
2. In the old, during message, the congregation cry and tell God that they are
sorry, but today, as message is going on people
drop money, blow whistle and shout "ride on pastor".
3. The old went to Church and the message gave them faith but the modern went to church and the message gave them fake (olive oil, handkerchief, apron, sticker, holy water and calendars of their G. O.)
4.The ancient carried their bible in booklet because they were not ashamed of Jesus but some today carry ipad to church because they
feel shy to be identified with Jesus and to such, Jesus will be ashamed of you on the last day.
5. The old go to church with their hair covered with their head ties but the modern cover their hair with Brazillian weavon.
6. During prayers, the ancient close their eyes and give God their whole attention but the modern open their eyes, looking around like armedrobbers and even answers calls during prayers.
7. The old dance godly dance to thanksgiving and offering but the modern is not even afraid to dance doro, awilo and azonto even before the altar.
8. The ancients go to church with their body covered and are focused on inner beauty but the modern wears mini skirt, show everything, and everything on her is artificial and ends up looking like "mermaid". They are prone to falling at the slightest prayer because all she is putting on has a demon attached to it.
9. In the old, sinners go home weeping but today sinners go home rejoicing.
10. The ancients answer altar calls with tears rolling down their faces. The modern do the same chewing gum.
O Lord, revive your work. May revival precede the rapture.
God bless you do have a blissful day.
Re: *Difference between old time church service and modern time church service. by Charisec(m) : 9:41 am On May 09
Charis Ebook Centre is the Largest digital bookstore in Nigeria.
ANY eBOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY AREA is AVAILABLE in our e-store.
Contact us today via Whatsapp +2347051505626 or Call +2348189300870.
Our FB page in the link below
Charis Ebook Centre....Lighting the FIRE of KNOWLEDGE & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS.
Viewing this topic: 32 guests viewing this topic
|UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter |
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.