Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,054 members, 98,515 topics. Date: Monday 24th of June 2019 04:48 PM
|Top Members (June) Bigkwame : 117 gracia : 89 Bentilo : 52 NanaAma : 49 Shugahqueen : 46 Anna : 42 Love : 40 Yusif : 40 D3a5i7s9y11 : 40 Pauline : 40 Top members are most active forum members|
Are You Single and Searching, Click!
UpGhana Forum / Religion / 10 Church Memes Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (2 Posts | 616 Views)
(1) (Go Down)
10 Church Memes Every Christian Can Relate With During Service by ambrose0012(m) : 3:12 pm On Sep 18
Was surfing the net when i came across this post. At least one of these things happened to you at the church. Have fun tongue
1. When you forget your dark shades and you really need to keep an eye on Cassandra.
2. How your mum looks at you When the pastor's preaching is directly related to your behaviour and still catches you in the act.
3. Sometimes it just feel as if the pastor is talking to you. Take heart bro you are not the only one affected.
4. That heavenly sleep after receiving anointing. It is well my brother.
5.Greetings, talking, gisting when you are already hungry. mummy are we having another church service cry
6. That moment when a tecno phone rings grin
7. Best moments in church..
8. Can't nobody touch me now, oh no I got to keep on moving..
9. That look you give them when Holy Ghost is involved.
10. After escaping the family ride to church then you receive a call from your uncle...
Re: 10 Church Memes Every Christian Can Relate With During Service by Charisec(m) : 9:38 am On May 09
Charis Ebook Centre is the Largest digital bookstore in Nigeria.
ANY eBOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY AREA is AVAILABLE in our e-store.
Contact us today via Whatsapp +2347051505626 or Call +2348189300870.
Our FB page in the link below
Charis Ebook Centre....Lighting the FIRE of KNOWLEDGE & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS.
Viewing this topic: 37 guests viewing this topic
|UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter |
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.