Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,543 members, 100,778 topics. Date:   Monday 21st of October 2019 03:50 PM

Top Members (October)
Bigkwame : 144 Okasha56789 : 140 Anna : 60 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 Jilak : 40 Pauline : 40 King : 40 Yusif : 40
Top members are most active forum members

Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum - Romance - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Romance / Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum (32 Posts | 1,424 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by pamelavee(f) : 10:26 am On Aug 21

Yo! Guys and Gals, as we know that UpGhana gives all Ghanaians freedom of expression and a opportunity to echo our voices...This thread is where we will pour out our feelings that guys and gals that we eye on this forum. or someone you just admire, someone whose personality you like.......Tell us the persons Username and reasons why u chose him/her .......Let me give an example.....I would not mind to date...............

Pinmax Because I think he's cute and I like his nose.

How to get him to do what you want without nagging   Africans acting corrupt movies   whatsapp group loading drop numbers both girls and boys. ladies and gentlemen and men and women for a naughty and friendship chat  

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Maestro11(m) : 11:20 am On Aug 21

I really admire Nana Ama,I Lyk everything I see on her,she just hv to say yes,am ever ready.

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Natty9079(m) : 2:08 pm On Aug 21

I saw a lady photo how can I connect to her

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Anna(f) : 2:28 pm On Aug 21

Get her username and put it.. moderator wk help u
Natty9079: I saw a lady photo how can I connect to her

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Felicity(f) : 5:09 pm On Aug 21

Please connect me to a Godfearing, caring, rich and handsome guy cont. 0269748027

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Felicity(f) : 5:10 pm On Aug 21

Please connect me to a Godfearing, caring, rich and handsome guy cont. 0269748027

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by ELLA(f) : 6:22 pm On Aug 21

Lol..Hm

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by quacojr(m) : 6:35 pm On Aug 21

I admire gracia cos she's funny and very naughty

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by gracia(f) : 9:58 pm On Aug 21

I admire Ambrose cz he s a young ceo...wen sam dudes r out dr suckn moms breasts buh digging al da pussies arnd..
Annoyn..

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Bigkwame(m) : 10:32 pm On Aug 21

Now I envy Ambrose..lol sad
gracia: I admire Ambrose cz he s a young ceo...wen sam dudes r out dr suckn moms breasts buh digging al da pussies arnd..
Annoyn..
sad

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Robsten(m) : 12:21 am On Aug 22

Nana Ama becos I like her beauty

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Anna(f) : 12:36 am On Aug 22

I guess nana z d most wanted on d forum
Robsten: Nana Ama becos I like her beauty

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by ambrose0012(m) : 2:19 am On Aug 22

gracia: I admire Ambrose cz he s a young ceo...wen sam dudes r out dr suckn moms breasts buh digging al da pussies arnd..
Annoyn..

I admire you too o

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by guriflexy(m) : 3:54 pm On Aug 22

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by TonyGood(m) : 10:54 pm On Aug 22

I wish to date Nana Ama,she is cute and sexy.I do admire her.

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by TonyGood(m) : 10:55 pm On Aug 22

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by TonyGood(m) : 10:56 pm On Aug 22

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Natty9079(m) : 2:01 am On Aug 23

Anna: Get her username and put it.. moderator wk help u
ok but. I want a nice slim lady for a relationship, if God bless leading to marriage

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by ambrose0012(m) : 9:14 am On Aug 23

Natty9079: ok but. I want a nice slim lady for a relationship, if God bless leading to marriage

If you all date the slim ones who will date the fat ones? huh huh grin grin

Re: Tell Me Who You Like To Date On UpGhana Forum by Ernestboakye(m) : 3:50 pm On Aug 23

i want sugar mummy to date

(1) (2)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233248354187)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.