Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,783 members, 87,895 topics. Date:   Friday 22nd of February 2019 10:43 AM

Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? - Sexuality And Hot Romance - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Sexuality And Hot Romance / Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? (11 Posts | 607 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by kissgal(f) : 4:53 pm On Jul 17

Am a gal...so guys should nt b shy here...While many people find it fun having sexual intercourse twice or thrice daily, some prefer having it once in a week or month and few haven't done it for years or even at all.
No matter the category you fall into,sex generally is good for your health especially when you are having it in a legitimate manner.
To be sincere with you, for the past 10years plus two months, I can boldly tell you that I have been on s*x break because in my own understanding it's only a short term happiness.

So, because of fear my KINDS are mounting on me over the implications of pains one may encounter after a long distance sex, made me to ask this question to the entire House;
Like how long have you had s*x with your partner?
Lala......

Sex tapes that took Ghana by storm   Any gal around Accra for a serious hookup   #whatsapp  

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by Bigkwame(m) : 1:05 am On Aug 22

Yesterday

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by Jeremy321(f) : 2:10 pm On Aug 22

Last week.

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by efyanicki2000(f) : 4:10 pm On Aug 27

cry cry undecidedWell I had some 8 months ago undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by Jeremy321(f) : 4:17 pm On Aug 27

kissgal: Am a gal...so guys should nt b shy here...While many people find it fun having sexual intercourse twice or thrice daily, some prefer having it once in a week or month and few haven't done it for years or even at all.
No matter the category you fall into,sex generally is good for your health especially when you are having it in a legitimate manner.
To be sincere with you, for the past 10years plus two months, I can boldly tell you that I have been on s*x break because in my own understanding it's only a short term happiness.

So, because of fear my KINDS are mounting on me over the implications of pains one may encounter after a long distance sex, made me to ask this question to the entire House;
Like how long have you had s*x with your partner?like an hour
Lala......

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by Jeremy321(f) : 4:22 pm On Aug 27

I had mine just last week.

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by nanaakuaasiamah(f) : 4:27 pm On Aug 27

hi Nana Akua Asiamah well i wldnt say having s*x regularly is good but it awsome with de1 u luv.

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by nanaakuaasiamah(f) : 4:27 pm On Aug 27

hi Nana Akua Asiamah well i wldnt say having s*x regularly is good but it awsome with de1 u luv.

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by gracia(f) : 5:03 pm On Aug 27

Samwer last month

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by Dholi(f) : 3:08 am On Aug 28

nanaakuaasiamah: hi Nana Akua Asiamah well i wldnt say having s*x regularly is good but it awsome with de1 u luv.

That is true. You can't measure the pleasure

Re: Gh Guys, When Last Did You Have Sexual Intercourse? by whattabuk(m) : 2:24 am On Oct 30

efyanicki2000: cry cry undecidedWell I had some 8 months ago undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
yu reli sure

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 27 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.