Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,780 members, 110,712 topics. Date:   Friday 3rd of December 2021 12:02 PM

Top Members (December)
Okasha56789 : 140 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 King : 40 cutelyn1000 : 40 berksam2 : 40 Yusif : 40 Jilak : 40 Gladys : 40
Top members are most active forum members

Man nearly died of heart attack after he mistaken took wife’s braided hair as snake in the middle of the night - News - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / News / Man nearly died of heart attack after he mistaken took wife’s braided hair as snake in the middle of the night (1 Post | 335 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Man nearly died of heart attack after he mistaken took wife’s braided hair as snake in the middle of the night by NanaAma(f) : 12:08 am On Oct 08

BrownGH.com

A married man has narrated how he nearly died of a heart attack in the middle of the night because of his wife.

According to him, he woke up in the middle of the night to go ‘pee’ when the lights were off then all of sudden he saw something on the floor that looked like a snake.

He said, he tried to cut the pee and run but unfortunately fell down hence wetting the floor with his urine.

He further said he realized it was not a snake but his wife braids when he eventually turned on the lights.

Read the Full post below:

“So last night I wake up to go to the bathroom. I didn’t feel like turning the lights on because us men can pee using our night vision 👈🏾 then all of a sudden I see something on the floor that looks like a  snake 👀so I tried to cut off the pee and run but it didn’t go exactly as planned i fell down ,wet the floor . I wet everything💦💦 I got up turned the light on, it wasn’t even a snake it was one of my wife damn braids she had taken out earlier😡🤬🤬 I think she’s trying to kill me.”

3020FF72 960A 4FC1 B447 6AB58D9BDF0D F2183C2D D689 4680 BE23 F0BAB6EDD7D9 CF88B649 BC36 425F 803B F6A74382D9F1

BrownGH.com

Doctors operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone (photos)   Salifu Ibrahim hits brace as Black Stars B hammer lower-tier side in training game   Transfer: Kotoko reach agreement to sign sharp-shooter from Inter Allies  

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 16 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Erica If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233246488516)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.