Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,565 members, 104,254 topics. Date:   Sunday 16th of February 2020 09:59 PM

Top Members (February)
Bigkwame : 293 Okasha56789 : 140 Anna : 60 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 Yusif : 40 Jilak : 40 Pauline : 40 King : 40
Top members are most active forum members

Why Do Our Fathers Always Die First in Ghana - Family - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Family / Why Do Our Fathers Always Die First in Ghana (3 Posts | 352 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Why Do Our Fathers Always Die First in Ghana by NanaAma(f) : 8:11 pm On Oct 26

I observed that in most of our families in Ghana, the father almost always die first....what's your thought about this...I would be glad to hear your perspective about this..thanks....

FIRST MUSLIM GAY WEDDING HOLDS IN THE UK   This Might Be The Cutest Thing You've Seen Today.   A career woman or a housewife???  

Re: Why Do Our Fathers Always Die First in Ghana by CoolBen2019(m) : 11:32 am On Oct 28

Because they want to.

Re: Why Do Our Fathers Always Die First in Ghana by Bigkwame(m) : 1:02 pm On Oct 28

NanaAma: I observed that in most of our families in Ghana, the father almost always die first....what's your thought about this...I would be glad to hear your perspective about this..thanks....

Men are the heroes of families. They risk everything, including their healths, to provide food on the table. Fathers die first cos they are faced with more societal pressure to sustain families!

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 16 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox Erica If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233246488516)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.