Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,539 members, 100,488 topics. Date:   Tuesday 17th of September 2019 09:57 AM

Top Members (September)
Okasha56789 : 140 Bigkwame : 91 Anna : 60 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 Love : 40 King : 40 missbeauty : 40 Jilak : 40
Top members are most active forum members

VIDEO: Nana Akufo-Addo To Attend Stonebwoy’s 2018 Bhim Concert - Music - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Music / VIDEO: Nana Akufo-Addo To Attend Stonebwoy’s 2018 Bhim Concert (2 Posts | 424 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

VIDEO: Nana Akufo-Addo To Attend Stonebwoy’s 2018 Bhim Concert by Tsatsu(: 11:32 am On Dec 21

Stonebwoy’s 2018 Bhim Concert slated for December 28, 2018, at the Fantasy Dome, Trade Fair Centre will be graced by the President of the Republic, His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo according to a post sighted on the official Facebook page of the president.

Stonebwoy parades a host of top Ghanaian musicians to thrill fans and music lovers who will be present at this year’s Bhim Concert.

Reggae/Dancehall band and Grammy Award winners, Morgan Heritage will also be performing live at Stonebwoy’s 2018 Bhim Concert.

In a meeting with the President, Stonebwoy after discussing the various ways to boost Ghana’s economy through Showbiz officially invited Nana Akufo-Addo to his flagship concert.

The president’s post reads;

“Afropop, dancehall and reggae artiste, ‘Stonebwoy’, “President of Bhim Nation”, was at Jubilee House a few minutes ago to invite me to his #FillTheDome Bhim Concert, which will take place on 28th December, 2018, at the Fantasy Dome. We also discussed the role of the entertainment industry in the development of our country”.

VIDEO…

Source: GhanaCelebrities.com

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Jhyve – Keep Doing You (CDQ)   Zylofon TV & FM To Go Offline Indefinitely Starting Today, January 30 Following EOCO’s Directive (+ Statement)   My celebrity status forced me to leave my first husband but I’ve regretted it – Maame Dokono  

Re: VIDEO: Nana Akufo-Addo To Attend Stonebwoy’s 2018 Bhim Concert by NanaAma(f) : 4:13 pm On Dec 21

NYC progress for the bhim master

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 47 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233248354187)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.