Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,807 members, 90,532 topics. Date:   Monday 18th of March 2019 06:16 PM

World Oldest Scientist, Ends His Own Life Aged 104 - Celebrities - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Celebrities / World Oldest Scientist, Ends His Own Life Aged 104 (1 Post | 411 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

World Oldest Scientist, Ends His Own Life Aged 104 by 9gistofficial(m) : 6:34 pm On May 10

David Goodall Death: Scientist David Goodall, 104, has died after choosing to end his life at a clinic in Switzerland, a right-to-die organisation says.

The lauded London-born ecologist and botanist, who was not terminally ill, said the decision had been driven by his deteriorating quality of life.
Mr Goodall had flown from Australia for his assisted suicide, attracting the attention of people around the world.

In his final public appearance, he said the public interest had surprised him.

“I no longer want to continue life,” he told reporters on Wednesday.

“One wants to, at my age, even rather less than my age… to be free to choose death when the death is at an appropriate time.”

fULL details HERE

White ladies are chasing me - Wisa Greid   Bhad Bhabie Dispels Kodak Black Sex Rumors, Talks How Haters Inspire Her   Gifty Anti moves into political activism; considers contesting as MP  

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 17 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.