Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,831 members, 97,170 topics. Date:   Monday 20th of May 2019 10:02 AM

Top Members (May)
Bigkwame : 485 Thelma : 52 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 missbeauty : 40 Jilak : 40 Love : 40 Yusif : 40 D3a5i7s9y11 : 40 King : 40
Top members are most active forum members

I Slept With A Bhim Nation Girl Last Night And Her P*ssy Was Sweet And Talking – Shatta Wale - Music - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Music / I Slept With A Bhim Nation Girl Last Night And Her P*ssy Was Sweet And Talking – Shatta Wale (3 Posts | 714 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

I Slept With A Bhim Nation Girl Last Night And Her P*ssy Was Sweet And Talking – Shatta Wale by Manuel(: 5:20 pm On Apr 30

We all admit Shatta Wale likes to share if not all then some of his activities on Social Media for his fans to know what he is about.

Shatta Wale who we all know loves attention was in the news after the VGMA having a banter with his baby mama Shatta Michy over some allegations which was first shared by Michy which got fans and some sections of Ghanaians to wonder if that was the real or just for a publicity stunt.

READ ALSO: Video: Benedicta Gafah Confirms A “Big Man” Is Sponsoring Here!

In a new post, Shatta Wale shared on his Facebook timeline, he talks about sleeping with a lady who is a fan of his closest rival and label mate Stonebwoy and that her p*ssy was so sweet that it began to talk
We are wondering if the lady in question is Shatta Michy or maybe Shatta Wale has gotten a replacement for Shatta Michy who happens to be a fan of Bhim.

READ ALSO: Watch Hot Video: Moesha Boduong Shows Her Curvy and Big Back in new Video 

Google Ads

Lovers Dragged Before Court Because Their Lovemaking Screams Disturbed Public   Ivy Quainoo – House on Fire [iTunes]   MP Ambition: Controversy over Abu Jinapor’s ‘cemetery’ gift to Damongo  

Re: I Slept With A Bhim Nation Girl Last Night And Her P*ssy Was Sweet And Talking – Shatta Wale by NanaAma(f) : 9:53 pm On Apr 30

Shatta Wale!!!!!!!

Re: I Slept With A Bhim Nation Girl Last Night And Her P*ssy Was Sweet And Talking – Shatta Wale by quacojr(m) : 1:55 am On May 01

I remember reading somewhere that Shatta would try to pull off something to remain relevant during the Moesha Boduong brouhaha. But i thought Gringo was doing that for him o.

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.