Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,716 members, 81,129 topics. Date:   Tuesday 11th of December 2018 11:44 PM

Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof - Music - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Music / Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof (4 Posts | 366 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof by hammy(f) : 7:43 pm On Feb 17

Child comedienne Emmanuella is moving up in her career and she is taking it all the way to Hollywood.

The comedienne posted a photo of herself in a movie set in Walt Disney Studios. She didn’t give details but it looks like she has been cast in a Hollywood movie.

She wrote, “Thanks @disneystudios God bless everyone whose support has added to bringing us here. I never dreamed of being here so soon.”

Read: This Is How A Fan Shows Love For Music Artiste Simi

We are happy for you Emmanuella.

View her post here.

Thanks @disneystudios God bless everyone whose support has added to bringing us here. I never dreamed of being here so soon. I miss Success. I love you all.

A post shared by Emanuella (@officialemanuella) on

The post Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

The post Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof appeared first on NaijaLumia.

Google Ads

Fredo – Change   Charlie Puth – Done For Me (feat. Kehlani) [iTunes]   Youths protest in Ebonyi over gruesome murder of ex-speaker`s brother  

Re: Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof by saviour123(m) : 8:56 am On Apr 20

Congratulations Emmanuella.

Re: Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof by saviour123(m) : 8:56 am On Apr 20

We are always by you.

Re: Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is Going International And This Photo Is Proof by saviour123(m) : 8:57 am On Apr 20

I follow their commedy every weekend.

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 28 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.