Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,722 members, 81,129 topics. Date:   Saturday 15th of December 2018 05:58 AM

Omotola Jalade’s Second Daughter Is Excited As Her ‘Birthday Mate’ Turns 40 - Music - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Music / Omotola Jalade’s Second Daughter Is Excited As Her ‘Birthday Mate’ Turns 40 (1 Post | 338 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Omotola Jalade’s Second Daughter Is Excited As Her ‘Birthday Mate’ Turns 40 by Tessy(f) : 5:03 pm On Feb 07

Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is not only happy about celebrating her birthday today, but also to be sharing the same day with second daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde. while mother clocks 40, Meraiah clocks 18 today.

The duo posted birthday wishes to each other on Instagram, wishing each other the best of life. They even calls Meraiah her ‘twinnie’.

Meraiah shares a heartwarming post about her mother saying, “My literal twin and birthday mate! So funny, I always ask you how this happened, but I guess it wasn’t planned. I love you so much, even more than myself honestly. On your birthday, you take out time to make sure that you always fulfill the reason why God put you on this earth. #giveandletgive is a blessing and inspiration to so many people out there. You deserve everything and more, thank you for being selfless, thank you for being loving, thank you for being you.”

Read: Birthday Girl, Omotola Jolade Reveals Stylish New Photo As She Clocks 40 Today

These duo are serving real mother daughter goals with their birthdays not only together, but showing what is a close relationship together.

Happy birthday to Omotola Jalade and daughter, Meraiah and they celebrate big milestone ages in their lives today.

Read their posts.

Whose mama does it better than mine… I’ll wait ❤ My literal twin and birthday mate! So funny, I always ask you how this happened, but I guess it wasn’t planned 😌😉😂. I love you soo much, even more than myself honestly. On your birthday, you take out time to make sure that you always fulfill the reason why God put you on this earth. #giveandletgive is a blessing and inspiration to so many people out there. You deserve everything and more, thankyou for being selfless, thankyou for being loving, thankyou for being you. As you turn this new milestone today, the sky is just your starting point. May God, his Favor, Grace and blessings be with you this year. I love you ❤❤❤#happybirthday #omotola4point0 #40thbirthday

A post shared by Meraiah🌹 (@miiimiii_e) on

Happy birthday to my twinnie @miiimiii_e 18 and fabulous! Beauty and Brains. You know I adore you. Have a blast daughter. God has favored you. ❤

A post shared by Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (@realomosexy) on

The post Omotola Jalade’s Second Daughter Is Excited As Her ‘Birthday Mate’ Turns 40 appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

The post Omotola Jalade’s Second Daughter Is Excited As Her ‘Birthday Mate’ Turns 40 appeared first on NaijaLumia.

Google Ads

Messi Scores 100th Champions League Goal As Barca Eliminate Chelsea   Actress Omotola celebrates 40th birthday in gold Rolls Royce phantom (Photos)   Mistah F.A.B. ft Rick Ross, Philthy Rich & Mozzy – Thug Tears (Remix)  

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 2 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.