Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,716 members, 81,129 topics. Date:   Tuesday 11th of December 2018 09:30 PM

Twitter Users React After Curvy Lady Shares This Photo Of Her Cleaning Her House. - Entertainment - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Entertainment / Twitter Users React After Curvy Lady Shares This Photo Of Her Cleaning Her House. (3 Posts | 443 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Twitter Users React After Curvy Lady Shares This Photo Of Her Cleaning Her House. by oladamats(m) : 5:48 am On Feb 05

A lady took to her twitter account to share a picture of her cleaning her house while scantily unclad in a bra. She shared the photo online and wrote; Cleaning my house & minding my business . Rather than being praised for flaunting her hot body, some internet users took their time to show her how to be ‘descent online’ as they covered her up after editing her picture. The curvy lady reacted to the edited pictures by hailing those who edited the pictures.

https://loadedbaze.co/forum/11394-twitter-users-react-after-curvy-lady-shares-this-photo-of-her-cleaning-her-house

Photo: Afia Schwarzenegger Jubilates Over Arrest of Ex Husband Pastor Godson’s Men   Four talking points from Talented Kids season 8   How your stars looked with their partners then and now  

Re: Twitter Users React After Curvy Lady Shares This Photo Of Her Cleaning Her House. by Aizen(m) : 1:02 am On Feb 09

mehn dis babe is so fine. she looks like Ann, if I handle dat back side ehn

Re: Twitter Users React After Curvy Lady Shares This Photo Of Her Cleaning Her House. by quacojr(m) : 6:31 pm On Feb 09

erh ei so Ann is packing something like that behind her yet she's only showing us her face
Aizen: mehn dis babe is so fine. she looks like Ann, if I handle dat back side ehn

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.