Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,716 members, 81,129 topics. Date:   Tuesday 11th of December 2018 11:45 PM

Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? - Romance - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Romance / Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? (68 Posts | 1,973 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Bigkwame(m) : 8:09 pm On May 01

can you go buy a car and not test drive it before paying all its due cost??
Let here ur view about no s*x relationship till marriage.... can u cope?

I Need A Christian Guy For Serious Relationship   I need your advice whether I should still keep a relationship which is full of lies,deceit and cheating.   ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ?  

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by baba55(m) : 10:07 pm On May 01

My ex girlfriend dumped me because I accept no s*x relationship, she left me without any regrets because I have never tested her Toto just romance and kiss that I only enjoy.
So I will never be in that kind of relationship again. Never.

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Richi(m) : 1:08 am On May 02

Well this is my number we can stay in contact and get to know more about each other , +233244306565

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Anna(f) : 1:44 am On May 02

I like to stay till marriage b4 sex.... lips are sealed but if my bf insists....i will give him..afterall my body belongs to him.....so i am indifferent on this topic angry angry

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by quacojr(m) : 8:48 pm On Jun 27

do you mean your body does not belong to him?
Anna: I like to stay till marriage b4 sex.... lips are sealed but if my bf insists....i will give him..afterall my body belongs to him.....so i am indifferent on this topic angry angry

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by lohn35(m) : 11:06 am On Jul 01

Yes. But it's easy when the lady is also ready for that and the two are not living in the same room together.

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Francis23(m) : 1:52 pm On Jul 10

I don't think I can . we hve feelings and any time you are with your love one some times you have this feelings.. and some times u can't resist..

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by guriflexy(m) : 8:13 pm On Jul 30

I believe every human being has the gift of choice. Just because u see s*x before marriage as a problem doesn't mean everyone else should see it the same way. Abstinence is what works for u, but different people have different relationships and different ways of expressing love to themselves. Note however the following illusions

1. Abstinence doesn't not guarantee a good marriage
2. Abstinence does not cure cheating. A person that will cheat will cheat, whether he or she married as a virgin
3. Abstinence is not a sign of holiness. She can be a virgin down there, but a demon in the head
4. Abstinence limits sexual disease but there are still other ways to get it

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Robsten(m) : 12:00 am On Aug 01

to me i will be lying if I said I can

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by TonyGood(m) : 12:59 am On Aug 01

To be honest,I cant try it at all.

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Maestro11(m) : 1:25 am On Aug 01

I can't date without sex,sorry to disappoint u guys.

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Priscilla(f) : 2:27 am On Aug 01

What about if I tell dat m a virgin and am keeping it dor our wedding night. ? huh

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by PAULAKWESIGEE(m) : 10:10 am On Aug 01

No s*x till marriage??
Noo i can't do it

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by guriflexy(m) : 10:45 am On Aug 01

Priscilla: What about if I tell dat m a virgin and am keeping it dor our wedding night. ? huh
grin grin grin Does that guarantee a fruitful marriage?

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by Priscilla(f) : 12:26 pm On Aug 01

At least so many guys wont touch me before my husband
guriflexy: grin grin grin Does that guarantee a fruitful marriage?

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by guriflexy(m) : 12:33 pm On Aug 01

Priscilla: At least so many guys wont touch me before my husband
I asked you a different question.

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by quacojr(m) : 3:14 pm On Aug 01

it has a higher probability of a successful marriage. A lady who has not tasted it before wont have any experience to compare her husbands own to so no whala
guriflexy: I asked you a different question.

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by sarah(f) : 4:07 pm On Aug 01

quacojr: it has a higher probability of a successful marriage. A lady who has not tasted it before wont have any experience to compare her husbands own to so no whala

I totally agree with you. Meanwhile y v u guys(Chief Mods) nt bn updating us on the forum....u wanna justify what priscy said...huh?

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by guriflexy(m) : 5:24 pm On Aug 01

quacojr: it has a higher probability of a successful marriage. A lady who has not tasted it before wont have any experience to compare her husbands own to so no whala
grin grin grin grin Well if you say so,but i don't agree with you.

Re: Can You Cope With No s*x Relationship Till Marriage? by quacojr(m) : 7:55 pm On Aug 01

marriages are not perfect. Infact most couples just keep up appearances, so whether virgin or not you just have to pray
guriflexy: grin grin grin grin Well if you say so,but i don't agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: Rolland(m) and 11 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.