Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,481 members, 100,170 topics. Date:   Sunday 18th of August 2019 10:29 PM

Top Members (August)
Anna : 60 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 Pauline : 40 berksam2 : 40 King : 40 missbeauty : 40 Love : 40 Jilak : 40
Top members are most active forum members

Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? - Sexuality And Hot Romance - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Sexuality And Hot Romance / Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? (14 Posts | 1,144 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by gracia(f) : 9:29 pm On Apr 10

These folks are sharing their sexual experience with everyone....Enjoy and feel free to add yours.

Shaved or Hairy?   If you need A Gal To Bang in Kumasi   The truth of the matter (Must read)  

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Bernise(f) : 10:01 pm On Apr 10

It happened this year, January 15. After he did it, I was happy and thanked him. But when I got back home I saw the consequence. I could not sleep that night coz it was too deep and i had slight bruises. it was the best I had. shocked grin grin

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by emmanuelstm(m) : 2:05 pm On Apr 30

Bernise: It happened this year, January 15. After he did it, I was happy and thanked him. But when I got back home I saw the consequence. I could not sleep that night coz it was too deep and i had slight bruises. it was the best I had. shocked grin grin

So you mean you can only be happy for a deep one ?

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Bernise(f) : 5:09 pm On Apr 30

emmanuelstm:

kiki grin...of course grin

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Bernise(f) : 5:10 pm On Apr 30

emmanuelstm:

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by emmanuelstm(m) : 5:21 pm On Apr 30

Bernise:

Funny girl please inbox me your whatsapp number maybe we can talk sometimes

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by bagofmoney(m) : 12:07 pm On Sep 13

Bernise:

Eiii ghana mbaaa p3 LONG TINZZZ Hahahahahahahaha...The Bigger the Better Huh ;) ;)

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Skytos(m) : 4:31 am On Jun 13

You really enjoyed as date is well noted

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by gracia(f) : 10:40 pm On Jun 24

well he said... baby, that was awesome..best av Eva had

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by WizSurviva(m) : 10:01 am On Jul 01

she waz like...wow,woow wow woo ash like a giggling ambulance` guess wat, she recommended to be eating mhi up every bit of dai cos am hard n can tweak to de max [color=#006600]

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by DeGovernor1(m) : 9:57 am On Dec 16

It was like wow baby is that how sweet s*x is? She added that, I have never enjoyed s*x after meeting five men.i didn't know what s*x really meant until Today. And that was after I gave her 6 straight. Up to date she feels I broke her virginity.

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Sandra(f) : 10:11 am On Dec 16

DeGovernor1: It was like wow baby is that how sweet s*x is? She added that, I have never enjoyed s*x after meeting five men.i didn't know what s*x really meant until Today. And that was after I gave her 6 straight. Up to date she feels I broke her virginity.

Hmm..Sounds good. Are you in Accra?

Re: Video: What is The Best Compliment You've Gotten After Sex? by Shugahqueen(f) : 5:31 pm On Dec 16

he was like your p*ssy is more sweet than any thing have tasted....

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 7 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233248354187)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.