Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,511 members, 100,234 topics. Date:   Sunday 25th of August 2019 05:54 AM

Top Members (August)
Anna : 60 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 Pauline : 40 berksam2 : 40 King : 40 Jilak : 40 missbeauty : 40 Love : 40
Top members are most active forum members

How can you get better in your relationships ? - Romance - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Romance / How can you get better in your relationships ? (7 Posts | 591 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

How can you get better in your relationships ? by valkaka(m) : 12:24 am On Oct 24

Tell the truth. No exceptions. No white lies. No “protecting” which really means messing with someone else’s reality. Nothing will undermine your relationships more thoroughly than people feeling you can’t be trusted.

Don’t take things personally. How people react depends on many variables that have nothing to do with you. This mental adjustment will reduce emotional volatility: compassion, understanding and patience are easier to come by when you are not standing in the middle of an avoidable argument feeling hurt or insulted.

Communicate clearly so others don’t have to read your mind for you to get what you want. “Why oh why doesn’t he/she ever bring me flowers?” can usually be preempted with “honey, I love flowers. Can you pretty please bring an arrangement home once a month?”

Notice when you are comparing who someone is with who you expect him to be. People are who they already are and neither can nor should be a match to your fantasies. Not to mention, getting to know someone in all their complexity is so much more interesting.

Ask instead of guessing or assuming. Guessing or assuming lead to an infinite amount of misunderstandings, many of which are not even detectable, like termites in the foundation of your house. Eliminate invisible disappointments by using words instead of jumping to conclusions.

Most importantly, if you don’t love yourself it’s hard to believe others can possibly care about you. As such, a healthy relationship is an inside job.
thanks for reading

"How My Girlfriend Dumped Me For My Roommate"---Yeboah   join my wild whatsapp grp'ADULTS ONLY'   Gh Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This  

Re: How can you get better in your relationships ? by NanaAma(f) : 2:59 am On Oct 24

I cannot agree less. Indeed, truth is absolute

Re: How can you get better in your relationships ? by dessoun1989(m) : 9:58 pm On Dec 12

*NAUGHTY BOYZ DOOR 2 DOOR SPA.*
We render the following services in the best way
*Massaging*
*f*ngering*
*b**b sucking*
*p***y licking*
*pampering*
*romancing*
WhatsApp/call
+233573272274
*service is rendered to those in Accra only*

Re: How can you get better in your relationships ? by dessoun1989(m) : 10:01 pm On Dec 12

*Massaging*
*f*ngering*
*b**b sucking*
*p***y licking*
*pampering*
*romancing*
WhatsApp/call
+233573272274

Re: How can you get better in your relationships ? by dessoun1989(m) : 10:02 pm On Dec 12

*Massaging*
*f*ngering*
*b**b sucking*
*p***y licking*
*pampering*
*romancing*
WhatsApp/call
+233573272274

Re: How can you get better in your relationships ? by dessoun1989(m) : 10:02 pm On Dec 12

*Massaging*
*f*ngering*
*b**b sucking*
*p***y licking*
*pampering*
*romancing*
WhatsApp/call
+233573272274

*Massaging*
*f*ngering*
*b**b sucking*
*p***y licking*
*pampering*
*romancing*
WhatsApp/call
+233573272274

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233248354187)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.