Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,717 members, 81,129 topics. Date:   Wednesday 12th of December 2018 03:26 PM

need a sincere ghanaian business partners to start a fashion start-up with - Business - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Business / need a sincere ghanaian business partners to start a fashion start-up with (2 Posts | 401 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

need a sincere ghanaian business partners to start a fashion start-up with by gazzy88(: 12:25 pm On Oct 17

hello im gbenga amos from nigeria. im a new member here. i have a fashion start-up in the offing that entails recruiting ghana tailors who desires to work in nigeria and earn big. its a money-spinner. ive done all the necessary necessities. note that i wont condone laziness and procrastination. i need just 3 ghanians for now and as time zoom on we shall need more. indicate interest if you which to join the train. thanks.

Guide to Producing Chemical based Products as Lubricants, Paints,Adhesive,disinfectant,Industrial chemicals etc   2018 TOKEN GIVEAWAY!   If you are given 1million cedis to spend for 2hrs, how will you spend it?  

Re: need a sincere ghanaian business partners to start a fashion start-up with by Bernise(f) : 2:20 pm On Oct 17

Thanks for this opportunity. I am also into fashion. I v sent a message to your inbox.

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 43 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.