Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,808 members, 90,619 topics. Date:   Tuesday 19th of March 2019 10:28 AM

Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) - Dating, Hookup And Serious Relationship - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Dating, Hookup And Serious Relationship / Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) (27 Posts | 1,594 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by NanaAma(f) : 12:01 pm On Aug 15

Tell me the attributes that you want to see in your Man....B honest and crazy....nothing to shy about.......

I Love crazy, fun, cute and intelligent guy.....should be good in bed too
[color=#550000][/color]

8 FUNNY THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SOLVE PREMATURE EJACULATION.   I have 18yrs Gal Who needs Serious Guy   New members, introduce yourselves here.....Make friends on the Forum(Ladies Only)  

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by gracia(f) : 4:12 pm On Aug 15

Wel,as u said...intelligence shld b check....neat,,,i lov id wen em guys smell nice...total honesty no matr wat...n he shld b romantic too...sex aint ma fn

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by pamelavee(f) : 8:41 pm On Aug 15

Lol Godfearing,responsible and understanding

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Linalarry(f) : 9:17 pm On Aug 15

Tall...responsible... muscular... cute ....loving😘
#faithful...God fearing.... romantic and neat....

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by ELLA(f) : 5:35 am On Aug 16

God fearing ,hard working ,honest, neat,responsible, good looking, tall, muscular ,fair ,down to earth, simple both in personality and fashion-wise not tattered..not a shy guy,intelligent ,smart ,crazy,understanding and very very romantic....not forgetting dem sweet breath and odour checked. grin...hope it's not too much to ask for..lol#sex not my thing...#not a money girl tho

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by billgh919(m) : 12:01 pm On Aug 17

lol let me poke my nose small, onething you should noe is He is de one goin to propose, and since beds of same feathers flock together if he is muscular he would prefer a lady who exercises, if he is neat he would prefer someone neater

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Kinglarry34(m) : 1:48 pm On Aug 24

billgh919: lol let me poke my nose small, onething you should noe is He is de one goin to propose, and since beds of same feathers flock together if he is muscular he would prefer a lady who exercises, if he is neat he would prefer someone neater

Lemme poke my nose too bro...

If he's God fearing he would be dragging you to church everyday..Sunday service, Wednesday service, Friday prayer service... If he's intelligent..he's always looking out for value for money.. Wouldn't spend a million bucks for your engagement ring..it won't make sense to him..
If he's gently muscled or muscular... He probably will be dragging you to the gym everyday and ... Pls make sure your tummy is on point else bye bye you go..

Point is... Be careful what you wish for..and be ready for the consequences

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Jeremy321(f) : 1:20 pm On Aug 28

I like a guy who is caring,romantic,hardworking and even good in bed.

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by KingKay(m) : 3:22 pm On Aug 28

[quote=ELLA]God fearing ,hard working ,honest, neat,responsible, good looking, tall, muscular ,fair ,down to earth, simple both in personality and fashion-wise not tattered..not a shy guy,intelligent ,smart ,crazy,understanding and very very romantic....not forgetting dem sweet breath and odour checked. grin...hope it's not too much to ask for..lol#sex not my thing...#not a money girl tho[/quote

Lol.. This one di33r we will have to go and shop him oo

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Unny(f) : 10:00 am On Sep 08

Not all dah muscular,hot n sexy,carin n trustworthy guy.Not forgetting a God fearing guy.Fun to be with him n his frnds

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by cutelyn1000(f) : 10:21 am On Sep 08

I want a guy who it's loyal, responsible and God fearing.

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Abenapearl(f) : 11:16 am On Sep 08

He shld be Godfearing, honest, understanding, caring sexy and shld respect me.

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by gracia(f) : 11:28 am On Sep 08

A nice n romantic guy ..hu lovs to give and spend

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Thelma(f) : 5:40 pm On Sep 08

Good and Godfearing man who is lovely n caring.

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by efyanicki2000(f) : 10:51 pm On Sep 08

God-fearing, caring ,hardworking, tall and very cute undecided wink

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by efyanicki2000(f) : 10:52 pm On Sep 08

God-fearing, caring ,hardworking, tall and very cute undecided wink

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Badboy1984(m) : 3:54 pm On Sep 14

Unny: Not all dah muscular,hot n sexy,carin n trustworthy guy.Not forgetting a God fearing guy.Fun to be with him n his frnds

Wld luv to meet u tho. How do we wrk that out?

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by Badboy1984(m) : 3:56 pm On Sep 14

pamelavee: Lol Godfearing,responsible and understanding

Its u i want so y not show me where i can find u

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by whattabuk(m) : 3:02 am On Oct 30

Jeremy321: I like a guy who is caring,romantic,hardworking and even good in bed.

smile
Jeremy321: I like a guy who is caring,romantic,hardworking and even good in bed.

I Cn see that yu indeed need strong man with strong muscles n waist power

Re: Gh Gals, Tell Me The Type of Guy That You Want(Ladies Only) by whattabuk(m) : 3:05 am On Oct 30

Thelma: Good and Godfearing man who is lovely n caring.

so Cn I be the 1...?

(1) (2)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 46 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.