Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 47,494 members, 100,181 topics. Date:   Thursday 22nd of August 2019 02:41 AM

Top Members (August)
Anna : 60 Bentilo : 52 Shugahqueen : 46 Ann45 : 42 Pauline : 40 berksam2 : 40 King : 40 Jilak : 40 missbeauty : 40 Love : 40
Top members are most active forum members

DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? - Dating, Hookup And Serious Relationship - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Dating, Hookup And Serious Relationship / DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? (13 Posts | 1,057 Views)

(1) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by sarah(f) : 6:43 pm On Jul 27

Yes sometimes it really does

drop your birthdates,lets see birth day mates.   Five reasons why you are still single (guys only)   Why Modern Relationships Are Falling Apart So Easily Today  

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by EA524(m) : 1:57 am On Aug 06

i doubt dat

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by billgh919(m) : 11:55 am On Aug 06

it does not really matter, the shape, you just have to know how to use it

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by quacojr(m) : 6:04 pm On Oct 19

in what instance?
sarah: Yes sometimes it really does

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by sarah(f) : 9:22 pm On Oct 19

quacojr: in what instance?

Instance will be depend on the circumstance u find yourself. Buh as a lady....I think sometyms we like it However, some small sizes with good skills are also cool wink wink

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by quacojr(m) : 10:39 pm On Oct 19

I thought you were asking abt p3n!s shapes not size. Because one p3n!s shape may require a particular s*x position to enhance sexual pleasure. I actually thought that was what this topic was trying to address.
sarah:
Instance will be depend on the circumstance u find yourself. Buh as a lady....I think sometyms we like it However, some small sizes with good skills are also cool wink wink

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by sarah(f) : 11:59 pm On Oct 19

quacojr: I thought you were asking abt p3n!s shapes not size. Because one p3n!s shape may require a particular s*x position to enhance sexual pleasure. I actually thought that was what this topic was trying to address.

Shape and size are complementary. I am yet to see a small shape with big size

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by quacojr(m) : 12:51 am On Oct 20

Okay i get your direction. Quite different from the angle i was looking at. All the same it's abt how the guy uses it. A small p3n!s might rock your world while a big one will feel okay
sarah:

Shape and size are complementary. I am yet to see a small shape with big size

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by SAMWIL(m) : 7:57 pm On Dec 31

The shape really matters too because u can have all the skills but if u have a small male s*x organ and meet a lady who has a larger hole in which u pass through like a ant passing through a snake hole,what are u going to do but if u have a larger male s*x organ, at least you can do something.

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by Duan12(m) : 12:42 pm On Apr 10

It really does matter. You have to satisfy your partner

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by saviour123(m) : 8:55 am On Apr 20

Skills are of the essence. I believe whats important is your skill

Re: DOES THE SHAPE OF THE MALE s*x ORGAN DETERMINES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE? by makdan(m) : 1:34 am On Jan 09

why do Ghana girls love D*Ck like that

(1)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: psalmistkakah(m) , popoGh(m) , japh(m) , Starboy1010(m) and 4 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question( WhatsApp: +233248354187)
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.