Welcome, Guest: Register / Login / Trending / Recent / News
Stats: 46,810 members, 91,397 topics. Date:   Monday 25th of March 2019 02:16 PM

Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys - Dating, Hookup And Serious Relationship - UpGhana

UpGhana Forum / Dating, Hookup And Serious Relationship / Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys (37 Posts | 2,337 Views)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

ADD COMMENT

Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by NanaAma(f) : 5:22 pm On Jul 20

My name is Nanaama. I'm a relationship expert and model. I connect Gh Gals and ladies with God-fearing, Cute, serious, caring and working-class Guys, home and abroad.
If you are Interested, you can message me on whatApp or inbox me on the forum.

Hello Beautiful People, My Name is Nanaama, I'm Co-Moderator of the Love and Relationship section of UpGhana.
If you are Interested, you can send me message on whatApp and you will be added to the Forum.

Read This 5 Mistakes Married Women Make – Do You Agree?   Join My Group to Meet Rich and Serious Gh Men   I have 18yrs Gal Who needs Serious Guy  

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by padmore(m) : 10:58 am On Jul 28

Nana Ama pls add me to that group
cos am ready to befriend any person regardless who that person is ..can't wait be a member of yo lovely group.. waiting

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Kofisedi(m) : 7:59 pm On Jul 28

NanaAma: My name is Nanaama. I'm a relationship expert and model. I connect Gh Gals and ladies with God-fearing, Cute, serious, caring and working-class Guys, home and abroad.
If you are Interested, you can message me on whatApp or inbox me on the forum.

Hello Beautiful People, My Name is Nanaama, I'm Co-Moderator of the Love and Relationship section of UpGhana.
If you are Interested, you can send me message on whatApp and you will be added to the Forum.

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Kofisedi(m) : 8:01 pm On Jul 28

plssss Nanama add me to de group..I seriously need smeone..

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by aidoomante(m) : 11:25 am On Jul 29

hi nanaama plsss add me to ur group dis is my number 0209489018

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by LilYao(m) : 5:47 pm On Aug 04

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Padii(m) : 1:44 am On Aug 11

Please add me 0579239439

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by pearleve(m) : 7:49 pm On Aug 13

Add me nana ama pls add me 0273476045

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Benjie(m) : 4:35 am On Aug 14

Please nana add me to ur group my number is 0540103900.

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by ELLA(f) : 5:23 am On Aug 16

Pls add me.0201373199

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by twonation(f) : 1:28 am On Aug 19

0240939730.... Let's get chatin

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Kinazy(m) : 8:54 am On Aug 23

Whats the whatsup Number dear?

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by margaret(m) : 4:17 pm On Aug 27

nana add me ok

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by margaret(m) : 4:17 pm On Aug 27

nana add me ok

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Thelma(f) : 1:31 am On Aug 28

Add me to the group Nana Ama

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Bernice(f) : 5:18 pm On Sep 01

Am ever ready for a guy and I need a serious one for a lifetime

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Sandy(f) : 2:06 am On Sep 04

Plss Nana add me

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by Nanakofi233(f) : 8:06 pm On Sep 04

please add me I'm serious 0541081840

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by bstone21(m) : 4:12 am On Oct 18

am mensah add me

Re: Join My Group to Meet Cute and Serious Working-Class Gh Guys by umtiti23(m) : 7:08 am On Jan 26

add 0546514328

(1) (2)

ADD COMMENT

Viewing this topic: 2 guests viewing this topic

(Go Up)

UpGhana - Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved. Follow upghana on Facebook and Twitter
Inbox NanaAma If you have any question
Disclaimer: Every UpGhana member is solely responsiblefor anything that he/she posts or uploads on UpGhana.